Osmo Country Shades - RAL Colours
Prices From £12.00 to £89.78
Availability: Out of stock
A natural oil finish for decorating exterior wood. Provides long term protection for high quality wood. Satin, microporous and water-repellent. Will not crack, flake, peel or blister. Contains no biocides or preservatives. Offers the highest coverage. **More coming soon
OSMO COUNTRY SHADE ELEMENTS® – INSPIRED BY NATURE
View RAL Classic Colour Chart
- 120 bespoke colours inspired by Air, Earth, Fire and Water elements
- Additionally mix to any RAL, NCS, BS colours, and many more
- Highest UV-resistance: ★★★★★
- Unsurpassed durability for all weather conditions
- Highest coverage: approx. 26m² per litre with just one coat
- No primer needed
- No sanding necessary for re-applications, just simply recoat
- Microporous finish – reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- The satin finish is based on natural and renewable plant oils – once dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (EN71.3)
- UV stable surface does not crack, peel, flake or blister
Opaque, at first slightly satin-gloss then satin, natural oil based wood finish. Wood colour and grain are covered. The wood texture remains noticeable. Microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Water-repellent, extremely weatherproof and UV stable surface does not crack, peel, flake or blister. No sanding necessary, just simply recoat; no primer is needed. Easy and seamless application. Finish stays workable while coating. The dry finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. German DIN 53160, suitable for children’s toys acc. EN 71.3). Surface Preparation
Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 20%). Osmo Country Shades is ready to use. Do not thin. Stir well before use.
If possible, please apply the first coat to all sides before installation.
Clean old microporous stains thoroughly. Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed. As a general rule, wear a dust mask during sanding works. The finished surface and product coverage is influenced by several factors, including the condition of the wood. Therefore, a trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
If additional protection against blue stain, rot and insects is desired, pre-treat the wood if possible on all sides with Osmo WR Base Coat.