Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Effect for Exterior
Prices From £1.20 to £140.26
Availability: Out of stock
Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain is a decorative silver-metallic, oil-based protective finish for exterior wood.
ATTRACTIVE SILVER MODERN EFFECT
A decorative silver-metallic, oil-based protective finish for all exterior use.
The micoporous, breathable finish allows the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage. Water repellent and extremely weather and UV resistant.
Contains active ingredients to resist the growth of mildew, algae and fungal. Proven finish over decades in all kinds of climatic conditions, does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Approx. coverage: 26m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 4-6 hrs between coats.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- Extremely weather and UV resistant
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to mould, algae, mildew and fungi
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications