Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain - Exterior
Prices From £1.20 to £69.36
Availability: Out of stock
A decorative, oil-based protective finish for all exterior use.
INNOVATIVE AND DURABLE PROTECTION
The microporous, breathable finish allows the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage. Water repellent and extremely weather and UV resistant.
Contains active ingredients to slow growth of mildew, algae and fungal. Proven finish over decades in all kinds of climatic conditions - does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- For new resinous wood species, please allow approx. three months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- The transparent colour tone of the finish will be influenced by the wood's natural colour, and testing first is always recommended.
- Over application can increase the drying times.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Recommended application amount is approx. 35 ml/m².
- Drying time of 4-6 hrs after the first coat, but is 12 hours after both coats have been applied.
- If the subsurface does not absorb the wood finish uniformly, the colouration will be uneven. For an improved, consistent and matted surface, we recommend retreating the surface with [701 Clear]. Thereby glossy spots are matted and an even appearance is created.
- Grey wood looks classically beautiful, to allow the natural greying process to occur, apply [701 Clear].
- For more grey colour tones for an aged and weathered effect, see Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Effect.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Many wood species contain water-soluble coloured extractives which may leach out naturally when weathered.