Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil for Wood Floors
Prices From £1.20 to £293.69
Availability: Out of stock
Osmo Polyx-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Wood's true beauty is accomplished by using Osmo Polyx®-Oil. The emphasis on the wood's grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect to ensure that any interior looks luxurious and elegant. Each wood has its own style and unique charm, and is seductive from the first sight.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future application
Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
No. of coats: 2 coats
Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
Drying time: 8-10hrs.
Sizes: 0.375L, 0.750L, 2.5
OSMO OIL TIPS
- Clear oils can darken the appearance of the wood. To retain the light character of oakits recommened to use Osmo Raw 3044.
- Some woods are highly porous and require an especially thin application, as a result the drying time can be increased.
- Application of second coat can be done as soon as the first coat has dried. However, it is important to wait approx. 24hrs when applying colour for the first coat, before applying Polyx®-Oil as the top coat. Please note: When applying a white colour as the first coat, we recommend that you use Osmo tints 3040 - white, as the top coat to avoid the risk of yellowing.
- Recommended application is 35ml/m²
- A base coat of Osmo Wood Protector is recommended for use in bathrooms or kitchens.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Be cautious if applying 3062 Clear Matt over a dark coloured surface. The matting agents within 3062 may produce a white mist or powdery effect upon the surface. It is recommended to apply 3065 Semi-Matt if a sheen is not desired. Always trial apply!