Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Universal Maintenance Oil Mix
Prices From £19.00 to £32.00
Availability: Out of stock
Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil for the refreshing of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C finished floors. Provided with 20ml Rubio Oil Plus 2C or 100ml Rubio Oil Plus 2C in a range of colours.
Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil is a maintenance product to refresh wood that has been treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil, as well as to upgrade surfaces finished with other oils. Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil will nourish the wood, give it a fuller look (satin sheen) and increase the fluid resistance. Maintenance with the Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C in its original colour should be done when the treated surface starts to show too much wear and tear or if the colour needs to be repaired.
- Universal use.
- Specifically suited for 'high traffic' zones.
- Adds a light glow to the surface.
- 0% VOC!
No professional expertise is required to treat your floor with RMC Universal Maintenance Oil.
1. Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
2. Clean the floor thoroughly with RMC Soap and water. Rinse well with water to eliminate any soap residues. Leave it to dry completely.
3. Manual application – Apply the oil using a cloth, brush, or sponge. Mechanical application – Apply the oil using a floor polisher and a beige colored pad. Treat areas of preferably 2 to 4 m2. Each treated area should be wiped dry using kitchen tissue or a cotton cloth within 15 minutes. When using a floor polisher, wipe dry using a white pad.
4. Ensure the room is well-ventilated. The floor should be dry after 6 - 8 hours. During the first week clean only using a wet cloth. Later, RMC Soap may be used.
0,5 l = 75 – 100 m2 (depending on wear) Use very little product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky. These usages are merely indicative. Results depend on wood type and method of preparation. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
Basis: a mixture of natural oils and hard wax
Consistency: liquid Flash point cc (astm d93): > 65 °C Density: 0.93 - 1.4 g/cm3 VOC: 0 g/L
STORAGE: The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.
WARNING: The product may NOT be diluted! Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal