WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner
Prices From £9.00 to £36.19
Availability: Out of stock
A generic wood cleaner, ideal for cleaning all kinds of surfaces.
- Removes old soap residue, grease and dirt
- Effectively prepares the surface for treatment
- For indoor use
Intensive Wood Cleaner is a product that has been specially developed for the cleaning of all indoor wooden surfaces, such as furniture, floors, kitchen tables etc. and can be used on untreated, oiled or lacquered surfaces. Intensive Wood Cleaner is a priming cleaner, that can be used on particularly stubborn stains or before a surface is treated with oil, lacquer or soap.
We recommend that you work using two buckets, one for wringing the mop and the other for fresh wood cleaner mixture. Use WOCA Wood Stain Remover for particularly stubborn stains.
Untreated, soap treated or oiled surfaces
1. Mix 125 ml. of Intensive Wood Cleaner with 2.5 L warm water.
2. Use Intensive Wood Cleaner in the same way as for normal washing and leave to work for 5 minutes before wiping down with clean water. Alternatively use a hand-held pad or a machine, then dry any excess wood cleaner with a cloth or mop. For heavy soiling, repeat wash if necessary.
3. Let the surface dry completely before subsequent treatment.
4. Intensive Wood Cleaner leaves soaped, oiled and wax-treated surfaces completely free of protection, so they should be re-oiled/waxed or soaped afterwards.
1. Mix 125 ml. of Intensive Wood Cleaner with 5 L warm water.
2. Use Intensive Wood Cleaner in the same way as for normal washing. It is important to tightly wring out the mop or cloth, in order not to leave a wet surface.
3. Lacquered surfaces should be refreshed with WOCA Master Care.